Monday, December 20, 2010

Card Evaluation

It seems that after the red overhaul, that color is again powerful, but now I have the impression that black is worse than the others. I took a look at the card list and it seems that black is, indeed, the color with the worst average card quality. To evaluate this more precisely, I'll mark the cube cards on how well they've been performing. This will be useful for helping me decide which ones have to go for power level reasons, as a numeric parameter that's easily searchable and sortable.

The rating will be on the card spreadsheet, and if any you feel I've judged something wrong, feel free to comment or message me. Remember there's several hundreds of cards and I'll have to examine each really fast, so I will make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment