Monday, October 11, 2010

Card List Online

I've uploaded the spreadsheet with my cube's current card list. I'll keep it updated as I make changes to the cube. It can be used by anyone trying to organize a sheet with their cube, the automatic statistics are very useful, although it may require adjustments if you don't use the 5 colors/lands/artifacts/multicolor separation model.

The Limbo is where I put cards that I intend to put in the cube or that I took out of it. It's good to see my options and to keep track of how they performed while they were in. Also it saves the time of typing the cards again.

The Statistics page is where I check how the mana curves and card type distribution for each color are, allowing me to control the cube's balance more effectively.

The link is at the right bar of this blog, or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment