Monday, October 4, 2010

New Card Batch

I just got a batch of cards I ordered 3 weeks ago. Some cards I'm confident that will work well, like Thawing Glaciers, the 3-color lands, Ancestral Vision, Defense of the Heart, etc. Others are ones I'm willing to give a shot at, like Kavu Predator, Celestial Crusader, Glasses of Urza, Search for Tomorrow and the Pulses.

Several of these cards I picked to mend some deficiencies of my cube. The RG combination has really bad cards, so I'm adding Boggart Ram-Gang and Bloodbraid Elf. BR also has underwhelming cards (and Kulrath Knight is the only hybrid), now being upgraded with Rakdos Guildmage, Murderous Redcap and Terminate. Green control was lacking, so I got Wall of Blossoms, Indrik Stomphowler, Defense of the Heart and Living Wish. I'm also playing a lot of mediocre lands, so the tri-lands, Faerie Conclave and Thawing Glaciers will help a lot. Mana fixing will be improved by Search for Tomorrow, Journeyer's Kite, Armillary Sphere and the lands already mentioned. Sligh gets Jackal Pup, Staggershock and Hammer of Bogardan.

Now off to find spots for them.

Full list:
Sudden Death
Defense of the Heart
Psionic Blast
Celestial Crusader
Ancestral Vision
Jackal Pup
Wall of Blossoms
Murderous Redcap
Dusk Urchins
Boggart Ram-Gang
Harmonize
Chimeric Idol
Acidic Slime
Howling Mine
Savage Lands
Seaside Citadel
Jungle Shrine
Crumbling Necropolis
Arcane Sanctum
Galepowder Mage
Ghost Council of Orzhova
Voidslime
Indrik Stomphowler
Thawing Glaciers
Pulse of the Forge
Pulse of the Fields
Living Wish
Hammer of Bogardan
Bloodbraid Elf
Faerie Conclave
Frantic Search
Search for Tomorrow
Looter il-Kor
Cabal Interrogator
Staggershock
Kavu Predator
Aven Mindcensor
Flame Slash
Isochron Scepter
Armillary Sphere
Journeyer's Kite
Cage of Hands
Rakdos Guildmage
Oblivion Ring
Terminate
Glasses of Urza
Nekrataal

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pictures? >:(
    I want my eye candies! XD

    ReplyDelete